DRAEGER PORTABLE GAS DETECTION
Dräger handheld gas detectors offer precise, reliable, and multi-functional measurement for over 256 toxic industrial chemicals. Personal gas detectors are used across a diverse range of applications like workplace monitoring, confined space monitoring, area monitoring, leak detection and more. The Dräger portfolio of handheld gas detectors contain single-gas and multi-gas detectors and gas detector tubes as well as calibration and calibration/bump testing equipment and software packages.
Single Gas Monitor Standard Features
Single gas detectors, often called personal air monitors, are the right solution for monitoring only one hazardous gas. Due to their portability, single gas monitors can be easily carried on your work clothes.
Single gas monitor standard features:
- Powerful & durable reliable & accurate sensors
- User-friendly display and handling with clear labeling
- Weatherproof, shock-proof, chemical resistant housing
- 360 deg multi-function alarm
- Data and event logger for analyses and reports
- Long-lasting battery life
- Up to 5-year warranty
|PAC 8000||PAC 6500||Pac 6000||X-am 5100|
|Measurable Gases||NO, CO2, CL2, HCN, NH3, PH3, OV, OV-A, NO2 LC, Ozone, Phosgene||CO, O2, H2S, SO2||CO, O2, H2S, SO2||H2O2S, HF/HCL, Hydrazine|
|Temp range||-40°C - 55°C||-40°C - 55°C||-40°C - 55°C||-20°C - 55°C|
|Battery Service life||2 years (24/7)||2 years (24/7) *1-year O2||2 years (24/7) *1-year O2||Rechargeable|
|IP Rating||IP 68||IP 68||IP 68||IP 67|
|Weight||.23 lb.||.23 lb.||.23 lb.||.49 lb.|
Dräger multi-gas detectors can measure up to 7 hazardous substances at once - toxic and flammable gases, as well as vapors and oxygen. The portable multi-gas monitors are mainly intended for personal air monitoring but can also be used for clearance measurement in confined spaces (with special accessories) and even for area monitoring. Dräger X-am series monitors are capable of both diffusion and pump operation.
|X-am 8000||X-am 3500||X-am 5000||X-am 2500|
|Measurable Gases||49 Sensor options||EX, O2, CO, H2S, NO2, SO2||43 Sensor options||EX, O2, CO, H2S, NO2, SO2|
|Number of gases||1 to 7||1 to 4||1 to 5||1 to 4|
|Sensor technology||CAT + IR + PID + EC||CAT + EC||CAT + EC||CAT + EC|
|Operating time||24 hours||24 hours||12 hours||12 hours|
|Dimensions||.25 x .59 x .14 ft||.25 x .59 x .14 ft||.16 x .43 x .14 ft||.16 x .43 x .14 ft|
|Weight||1.32 lb||1.1 lb||.49 lb||1.1 lb|
Drager X-PID 9000/9500
The selective PID gas measurement device is ideal for users who frequently test for hazardous toxic substances. Benzene, butadiene and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are carcinogenic even in the smallest concentrations. Selective measurement is necessary because other gases and vapors are often also present. The gas measurement device allows for short test times and laboratory-quality results.
CALIBRATION & BUMP TESTING
Functionality (bump) tests and calibration of gas detectors ensure the safe operation and proper function of gas monitoring equipment. Drager’s bump test and gas monitor calibration portfolio enables you to carry out those tests easily and quickly to reduce bump test gas consumption, have short testing times with comprehensive documentation and evaluation.
Features & Benefits
- Master controller station with intuitive touchscreen operation where up to three test routines can be configured.
- Testing is as simple as inserting your Dräger gas detection instrument and closing the lid. The X-dock® immediately detects all sensor combinations and automatically tests and adjusts when all the required test gases are connected.
- All generated data is documented and collected in the database where the X-dock Manager software produces detailed evaluation of the data and presents the information in various graphics and statistical models.
- Multiple X-dock® systems can be connected in a network giving all users access to data in a central database.
- X-Dock is available in multiple configurations to allow for flexibility, depending on the type of detection instrumentation being used. The X-dock® 5300 includes a master controller with a single module for an X-am or Pac gas detector.
- The X-dock® 6300 and 6600 can be configured freely with up to 10 modules for a combination of Draeger multi and single gas detectors
- With a significantly reduced gas flow per module, you save money on test gases. Shorter testing times reduce overall maintenance requirements.
- Increase productivity by testing multiple gas detection instruments simultaneously or independently of each other.
- Automatic bump testing also saves time with 8 to 15 second tests.